Saturday, February 14, 2009

IMF

I am getting addicted to it, again. I long to go back to the place, and the routes, rather the unfinished ones, keep coming back at me. Yesterday, we added a few more holds on the wall and this should open up a couple of new options. Should be fun. Next it is going to be Tuesday, or that's what I hope for.

What also helps is I know most of the regulars by now. So when I am not climbing I can talk with others, explore possibilities, and push each other on up new routes. I should work out to get back in shape, let's see how things work out ...

1 comment:

Gudrun said...

Nice picture! Reminds me that I should do some more wall climbing as well.
Add more pictures! They make the places you are describing more real - at least for someone who doesn't know them.