Wednesday, July 9, 2008

back home and something to worry about

Ok I am back. Its cool and wet here -- monsoon with all its glory. Everything is very green, infact in many places its green were its not supposed to be! But again I should get used to the idea, and enjoy the rain while its out there.

Just read: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/07/06/eco.chocolate/index.html --- drop, steep drop in production expected for chocolate, over next 20 years. May be just a grim view with the world? Or just another exaggerated news report? I think this will further the push for artificial 'chocolate' or just sugar painted brown. But where do I get my dark love? Somehow things will work out, thats we hope for always, thats what makes it worth pushing forward always, no matter when, no matter how tough and bleak it all looks ...

No comments: